This is the list of what needs doing.
- Wikipedia link: [[wikipedia:Mythology|Mythology]]
Articles Need Writing
- Generic floating boxes that stack easily.
- Sickle nav
- Geography nav
- Sparks etc tables
- Finish the drawings of the family tree of gods and then implement into wiki.
- Check out language and names. Do i have an article on names? Sirnames in particular.
- Pissing Unicorn - Add existing material.
- Finish special rules like Magic (D20 SRD) and Cryptography.
- Write History section
- Separate into constituent pages
- Make sure main pages link in characters
- Make character pages
- Travel - Tidy up, clarify
- Create properly
- Links to articles
- Link in, for instance, spark spells in to spells
- Characters in each article in to characters
- A cryptography system
- Lofty Peaks - add the pic
- Separating house from kingdom - Suggestion: Artipellin Kingdom & Sagese County AND Artipellin (house)
Need to make a topographical map of the town with additional graphs
Need to map out history, roughly, including all sources into a timeline.
In photoshop, show the change over time of kingdom borders roughly.
Create important events based on timeline and border changes.
Make a decent reason of why the kingdoms are called Noble house names rather than areas (new
thing?). If new thing, what were the old names?
Update the character summary sheet. Add sections like "5 years" to make it more viewable.
Map out the most important religious events from the start of the world.
Flesh religion out to a more complete picture. Write as able.
With or without religion, map out what actually happened on the timeline.
- House rules nav 2015-09-13
|House Rules* & Roleplaying nav.. (e)|