- Sigil: A scroll leaning to the right, over a sword tilting to the left
- Leader: Hald Haldean VII
- Capitol: Scima (Ognit close)
- Rough age: Old house
- Strengths: Education, influence, deep pockets
- Weaknesses: Administrative
- Export: Education, road toll, some river toll
- Other: Known for interest in education and knowledge. Runs the Capitoleum University and the Scima and Ognit campuses. Proponents of higher learning and supports basic learning for their own vassals. Large and oddly shaped land. Between the Dreadscar and Vasjwoods. Has deep pockets.
- Exact age: 13 generations (~250 years)
- Support (like): the Sickle, Hwett, Wyny (long time)
- Support (competition): Menthell
- Peace: Vasj
- Competition: (dislike) Artipellin
- Hostilities: Goldhelm, Oakshield
Five Dukes have sworn fealty to the Haldean House. These are, in order of standing:
- Archduke Robert De Maar of Omnid.
- Duke Nel Vaneria of The Meet.
- Duchess Myra Dillir of The Cliff.
- Duke Helbrand Lokent of Manhold.
- Duke Daven Havrn of Luean.
Scima & Ognit
|Factions nav (e)|
|Main||Religions||Peoples||Kingdoms & Noble Houses|
- Haldean administration centred around cities and important towns, bridges, etc. No specific border checks as such.
Haldean took Omnid from Goldhelm 30 years ago but lost Cross-knot later in the conflict. An occasionally violent truce exists.
Haldean, Goldhelm and three now erradicated houses tried to prevent Oakshield's creation but failed. The three unnamed kingdoms because their vassals joined Oakshield and Haldean/Goldhelm started attacking each other.
Haldean took The Cliff 5 years ago from Oakshield.