Artipellin is the name of a royal family House as well as Kingdom with the same name. It is one of the most powerful noble families in the Midrealms, a Governor House and a Road House. The current Regent of Artipellin is Nicholla Artipellin the First. The capitol of the Kingdom of Artipellin is Gwennport.
- Sigil: A golden grail crested with rubies on a blue field
- Leader: Nicholla Artipellin the First
- Capitol: Gwennport
- Rough age: Old house
- Strengths: Arts, popular support, magic, sea trade
- Weakness: Less military strength than other Governors
- Export: Glass, art, magic, fish
- Other: Known for being creative and artful. They own most high level theatres and art galleries in the realms. Have taken to "knighting" great artists, tying them to the house (though generally not expected to fight). These "paint knights" are looked down upon by all "real" knights except for Artipellin knights who simply see them as knights of the creative arts rather than the sword. The Artipellin has a close connection with the Sickle, which brings power but also some disrespect from magiphobic houses. As the other Governor houses, they have decently deep pockets, though a lot of their wealth is tied up in art objects or facilities. Their knights are admired by commoners of the realms as the purest (and most handsome) of knights in the realms.
- Exact age: 11 generations (210 years)
- Support (like): The Sickle (very close), Wyny
- Support: Edmyr
- Peace (like): Goldhelm
- Peace (dislike): Menthell
- Competition (dislike): Haldean
- Hostilities: Vasj
- Financial Department
- Justicial Department
- Assisting Department - Deals with things like magic, artefacts and "other" things
("XXX" = City name missing)
- Trentino - Duke of Gerislenic
- Sagese - Count of Wellbarrow
- Capetian - Duke of Husl - White Heraldic Sword Lily on a blue field ona squarish shield - Relatively religious house but not outright negative towards the mystical.
- Lo Duca - Count of Eadmond
- Artipellin County Vassals
- Capetian County Vassals
- Lo Duca County Vassals
- Sagese County Vassals
- Distesan - Baron of Forte ( named after area - Gray tower on blue background).
- Hamni - Viscount of Hamni Castle (west)
- Archinto - Baron of no Land - Former Count family, lost face in regards to a prince about 100 years ago, striving to be better since.
- Arthorn - Mayor of Wellbarrow
- Conradin - Baron of smallish lands in the Sagese Province. (malk)
- Cararra - Baron of Aviny town on the road. (ipo L29)
- Sforza - Baronet of the Sagese Fields. (ipo L29)
- Trentino County Vassals
- Artipellin home province houses (important in Gwennport)
- Cavalli - Noble family in Gwennport
- Cai Cavalli - Head of family
- Muazzo - Baronet family in Zilio Valley
- Wenliano - Knight family
- Garmendia - ???
- Gonzage - Baronet house
- Remizen Gonzage - Justice
- Brigandine - Baronet family near Sandon
- Gaspari Brigandine - Family head, grounded in the countryside only a town house in Gwennport. Not very suave.
- Scrovegna - Has somewhat famous but very old theatre
- Rimero - Runs the Rimero Bank
- Nicholla Artipellin I - Regent
- Hernand Artipellin II - Regent's spouse
- Harmand Artipellin I (120 years ago, brilliant negotiator)
- Tidmore - Merchant family trading in cloth and related materials.
Pop not checked here!
- Large cities (12001-25000)
- Small cities (5001-12000)
- Large towns (2001-5000)
- Small towns (1001-2000)
- Sandon, pop, Mayor
- Kozani - In Artipellin home county?
- Senniel - In the Zilio Valley in the Artipellin Home County
- Ampelio of Kozani - Mathematics Professor & Tutor
- Aviny - Sagese "unnamed town" of Cararra family. Halfway from Masate to Wellbarrow.
- Masate - Artipellin Home County "unnamed town" just north of forest.
- Paduli - Smallish town east of Masate (ravaged by golem).
- Zilio Valley - Artipellin Home County - South East.
- Area: 34356 km2 / 13264 sq miles (Settled: 5526 sq. mi, Unsettled: 7738 sq mi)
- Population: 994800 (urban: 67977, rural: 728172, isolated: 198960)
- Density: 75 per sq mile
- Cities (2): 2
- Towns (7):
- Villages: 1722
- Village 900-1000 58
- Village 800-900 66
- Village 700-800 78
- Village 600-700 93
- Village 500-600 116
- Village 400-500 148
- Village 300-400 203
- Village 200-300 313
- Village 100-200 644
- Tiny Village 50-100 1752
- Total 3474.893264
- Castles (Urban): 5
- Castles (Wilderness): 17
- Ruins: 5
- Fowl: 1488220
- Meat Animals: 700339
|Factions nav (e)|
|Main||Religions||Peoples||Kingdoms & Noble Houses|