From Hökaland Wiki
- Sigil: One broadsword with four gold coins places around its blade.
- Leader: Lynsev Wyny the Broad
- Capitol: Westwatch
- Rough age: Very old house
- Strengths: Excellent fighters, good teachers, healthy life views
- Weaknesses: No great natural resources, no major sea harbour.
- Export: Combat skills (academy) - Wyny Academy of Warfare - Primary supplier of soldier for the Stripes protecting the Coins.
- Other: Was originally a younger son of Vasj that broke loose from the clan to start his own with a peasant wife and a couple of mercenary bands. In order to find recognition, they started teaching neighbour houses how to fight in exchange from limited protection. This brought in the best warriors in the realms and became the main focus of the House. Helped create The Stripes, and officers are often Wyny.
- Exact age: 16 generations (~320 years)
- Jasper Wyny - Went with tutor
- Melgwyn Wyny - Justice Melgwyn Wyny; current Crescent Indicter at the Court of Justice.
- Wyny Academy of Warfare
- Southshore - Tiny town on the southcoast of Wyny. Formerly a bigger trading post.
- Prijpe - Village related to Southshore.
- Karhun Ruins - Ruins near Southshore.
|Factions nav (e)|
|Main||Religions||Peoples||Kingdoms & Noble Houses|