Items of interest in Hökaland are listed here. These are generally mundane, non-magical items, which has its own article and most of the information here has to do with DnD-related.
- Net: Price: 20 gp; Damage: 0; Range: 10 ft. Weight: 6 lbs.
- Net, snag: Price: 30 gp; Damage: 0; Range: 10 ft.; Weight: 10 lbs.
- Use only at +1 size category
- Touch attack (max 10ft). Hit = Entangled
- Entangled: -2 attack; -4 dex; half speed; no charge/run; Spell = concentration DC 15 + slvl
- Controlling rope: Opposed Str check = limit move to rope
- Escape Artist DC20 (full-round action)
- Burst Str check DC25 (full-round action)
- Sunder CMB against thrower's CMD - 5hp (standard action)
- 2hp (bludgeoning does just about no damage; piercing situational)
- Works like pinned, except no roll every round to maintain
- Escape rope/bindings: Binder’s CMB +20; time: 1 minute; retry? Yes (unless too high DC)
- Burst rope bonds Str check 23 (can take 20; doesn't change Escape Artist DC)
- Each attempt deals bonded creature's Str as nonlethal damage
- Creature rope application length:
- Medium: 10'
- Large: 20'
- Huge: 40'
- +2 DC for silk rope
- +2 DC for MW rope
- +2 DC per application of rope (full-round action)
- DM decides how much rope can be used. Off-the-cuff suggestions:
- Hemp rope: 3 applications
- Silk rope: 5 applications
A net must be folded to be thrown effectively. The first time you throw your net in a fight, you make a normal ranged touch attack roll. After the net is unfolded, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls with it. It takes 2 rounds for a proficient user to fold a net and twice that long for a non-proficient one to do so.
|House Rules* & Roleplaying nav.. (e)|